Bodyguard | NEW Scorched Earth Finish | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel
- NEW! Scorched Earth blade finish - rich dark bronze with a darker earth camouflage pattern
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
6 1/4" blade, 11 7/8" overall
- 15 oz knife only / 19 oz including sheaths
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Choice of handle colors
- Balanced as a superior chopper and camp knife
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Custom fitted Leather + Kydex sheath for carry on belt or backpack
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Love the Bodyguard, wish the hybrid Sheath was more like the other knife sheaths offered by Dawson where the blade locks more securely into the sheath and doesn't need the extra leather strap interfering with the draw and return of the blade especially if you needed to pull and return the blade in a speedy manner.
This knife is absolutely stunning. I love the Scorched Earth finish and the red/black G-10 handle combo. The balance and movability in the hand is second to none. I order many tactical knives from various high-end manufacturers and this is by far the sharpest factory edge I've ever seen, and I'm incredibly picky about edge geometry and bevel finish. Only thing I noticed was the "Magnacut" mark is missing the middle letters entirely, so all I see is "Mag ut", and on the other side of the blade the "Dawson Knives" makers mark did not print legibly. That would be a big deal if this were intended as an investment display knife for the collection, but this one will be beat on tremendously as a working knife so any blurred maker's marks are irrelevant to me in this case. Can't wait to put the Magnacut through its paces. Keep up the great work, Dawson Knives!! I'll be buying many more from you.
Craftsmanship and the Apocalypse Black Finish is excellent. This is the knife you want to use offend, very sharp. Customer service was great, keep up the good work.
My fiancé loved it! It has great quality and looks unique and personalized. Would absolutely recommend for anyone looking for an affordable product with excellent quality.
This is my 7th Dawson, and wont' be my last! Love that the product is always evolving and innovating.
I have been a knife collector for years. I have purchased 8 Dawson Knives and they are the best value and craftsmanship of any knives I own. Every new model I get, I am blown away at the quality of them. Love them all and live supporting small American business!