- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- Antiqued black CPM-3V handguard
- Scorched Earth blade finish - rich dark bronze with a darker earth camouflage pattern
- Double-edged blade
- Polished Arizona Ironwood handle from the Sonoran Desert, fitted with handmade mosaic pins
- Handle overlaid with genuine black leather wrapping
- Hand shaped solid brass pommel
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish helps protect your blade from corrosion
- Custom fitted leather sheath
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Very awesome piece!
This sword is awesome, the quality is amazing. And it feels great, perfect weight and balance. Great edge!
Truly an epic sword for one of the greatest stories of all time. The entire sword is meticulously crafted with an eye for functionality as well as beauty. One of a kind doesn't even begin to describe the depth of work and craftmanship that went into this particular sword.