NEW CARBON FIBER Asian Sword | Dawson Select 22.5" Blade
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .215" CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 3x longer than D2
- 100% American made materials
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Rockwell: 60-61
- Sleek, polished black Carbon Fiber handle
- Authentic modern hamon Specter finish
- Partially sharpened back edge
Authentic Japanese interlocking wrap in black cotton silk
- Custom fitted leather sheath
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Blade Length: 22"
Overall Length: 34 1/4"
Description: This lightning fast beauty combines elements of both the Sansibar and Talibong Filipino blade styles, with a little Dawson flair. It's well-balanced and razor sharp, with a partially sharpened top edge and fine point for piercing.
The blade and handle are unconventional and strikingly beautiful. The balance when in hand is very comfortable, with the weight distributed perfectly. Five stars without reservation.
If you think it's beautiful from pictures it is far far more beautiful in your hand. Fantastic materials, blade, weight, and craftsmanship. Handles well enough to be wanted to be passed on to future generations. As a martial artist I appreciate its beauty and functionality. 10/10.
Thank you for that amazing 5 star review on your new Asian Sword! We are thrilled to hear that you like it so much and thank you for the continued support to our family business. May your edge always stay sharp!