Relentless Sword 17" | CPM-3V Steel | Arizona Copper
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210” CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Completely unique Arizona Copper finish in rich red-gold hue
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured G10 handle that will not swell, split, warp or crack OR
- NEW space-grade Black Carbon Fiber handle
- Rockwell 60-61
- Authentic Japanese interlocking wrap in black synthetic silk
- Top bevel for balance and speed
- Custom Kydex / Leather Hybrid fitted sheath
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: This modern samurai-style sword features a full length top bevel that strips away excess weight, revealing a lean, hungry beast with a nasty attitude and plenty of teeth. Forward thumb ramp, integral hand guard and Japanese interlocking wrap in synthetic silk.
Overall: 26 3/4”
Total Weight of Sword: 1.5 LBS
Total Weight of Sword with Sheath: 2 LBS
The Health Ranger recommended Dawson knives. My weapon of choice is an AR, but HR's (not Human Resources, that would be funny...) suggestion is that supplies run out. There is nothing more devastating than the psychology of an edged weapon. My interest is to procure the most dependable and long-lasting edge in an edged weapon. I can attend to an edge with hones and diamond sharpeners, but this fits the bill. I still pursue a MagnaCut version of another style. This weapon fits the bill in longevity and durability, and really is a great looking sword. Thanks Dawson Knives!
LOVE the sword!!! Superb craftsmanship, and Arizona copper is so cool!!!
The pictures on the website just don't do these blades justice. This sword is a masterpiece, and now that I finally have one in my hand I can fully appreciate this beautiful work of art. The sheath is also of the highest quality. It is tough and rugged but sleek at the same time. Can't wait to get my hands on a bowie knife next!
I could not be happier with the Relentless 20". If you were ever considering a sword this is ideal length (like a wakizashi). The balance is spot on.and it is lethally sharp right out of the box. If you had to make one sword purchase this should be it.Only thing I might suggest is a tsuba in future designs. Otherwise this sword is a vision of perfection.
Not only does this blade put every other blade I have ever held to utter shame, but it may well be the most exquisitely hand crafted object that I have possessed in my 45 years on this Earth. The wait for a 20” companion to this sword is going to feel very long. Dawson’s CS is also as good as it gets: I preferred a different color leather on the sheath and they gave me a return label with no hassle whatsoever. Dawson has earned a life long customer, and I am confident that my sons will enjoy their craftsmanship long after I am gone, and likely several more generations after that.
Never imagined that so much went into the making of quality knives and swords.