- Scorched Earth blade finish - rich dark bronze with a darker earth camouflage pattern
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 16" blade, 22.5" overall
- 25oz knife only / 37oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Clear, baked-on Cerakote© layer for added protection against staining and corrosion
- Rockwell 61-62
- Handle overlaid with interlocking wrap in genuine black leather (no wrap on G10 handles)
- Custom fitted Leather/Hybrid Sheath for carry on belt or backpack
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: Hear the roar of the crowd thunder through the Colosseum when you grip this stunning, gladius-inspired Praetorian. The classic profile has come vividly to life with the finest steel modern metallurgy has to offer, crafted with skill and insight.
Superb quality sword. Looking forward next one.
Yes i just joined the Roman army and one of the prerequisites to joining is to have a Praetorian sword. Dawson Knives is the finest Blacksmith in all of the Roman Empire. This sword will help subdue any who resist the empire!
In all seriousness though this is my first sword from Dawson and I have many of their knives. The craftsmanship is A+. The material they use (Magnacut) is A+. They clearly have dedication, pride and passion in what they do. I can honestly say there is not one thing with any of their blades that I can say needs improvement.
This sword in particular is everything as they describe it. It is both practical and a work of art.
I wish every company I did business was like Dawson Knives.
I might be a nobody, but I know steel and this Praetorian is world class top shelf. If you’re on the fence, and can get one before they’re sold out (any), do it. You will not be disappointed. Functional art that will keeeeel (said Marcaida style, IYKYK).
Beautiful finish, and a very sharp blade. Excellent customer service as always.
I really love this sword. The Arizona Copper finish is stunning. I want to own the longer praetorian now also.
This preaetorean is very nice. Grinds are even. Arizona finish will protect the steel. Sheath is awesome. Handles are well done and feel comfortable. Great purchase. 👍